Friday, December 05, 2014

Different Strokes!

Finance story:
I am a Commerce Graduate and Chartered Accountant. During my Articleship I worked with worked with Deloitte Haskins and Sells, Pune. It was while doing statutory audits for different companies that I came across organizations from different sectors like Telecommunication, Hospitality, Insurance, Construction and Manufacturing and learned about business processes. I found it completely fascinating and since I already had an interest in Marketing I decided to work on it with my PGDM.



 


Future aspirations:
I already have a strong background in Finance and with my PGDM in Marketing, I think I can bring together two strengths and work towards getting General Management or Business Consulting roles for myself. For me, coming to SPJIMR has been one of the best decisions I’ve made.

Overall SPJIMR experience:
I am a part of the CEO & Industry Integration Committee, which offers me several opportunities to interact with industry professionals. SPeak has been another inspiring endeavour. I love the fact that our classroom is so diverse and it means the learning quotient is quite high for all of us.

1 comment:

  1. I am Shelley from Los Angeles,California, I want to testify on how i got cured from stroke, I have suffered from stroke since the year 2011 with so mush pain,that i have to spend so mush money getting pain relief in the hospital, and I have visited several doctor ,but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end because of the Difficulty speaking and pain , until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal Dr Williams who use herbal portion in curing people from different kind of diseases including stroke, at first i doubted if it we be able to cure me, but i decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared a herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was completely free from stroke just for 1 months of usage,i we recommend this to all my friend family in the world today who still suffering from stroke you can contact him through his email on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help.

    ReplyDelete